Monday, May 11, 2009

Work & Life

Haven't blogged in ages. I've gotten more comfortable in my work. The steep learning curve is gone, so things are a lot more manageable. Now it's more of bursts of activity that keeps me working late. But no longer that feeling of being overwhelmed. Which is good. But that begs the next question. When should I leave. And if I leave and reach another place that hits me with another huge learning curve to stay for a while to leave. What am i getting out of it?

Sure there's that stretching that leads to growth, but i also want to apply and feel good that i'm on top of things. Not always moving, only to be scrambling and then when i'm on top of things move again. Will work always be like that? Oh well. We'll see how it goes.

Missing a few things now:
Money
I just realised how terribly broke I am, and it's only 2 weeks into the month, something's gone really wrong this month with my finances

A good clubbing session
I'm always broke when i really want to club. What's up with that man. But i really wanna drink hard liquor til i'm silly. Haven't had that feeling in ages.

A new pair of sunglasses
I suspect the $20 pair that i have is bad for my eyes. Yeah the real Raybans would do me well.

A new digital camera
A compact is fine, i won't be able to bust a dSLR with the current overheads i have. But this will have to wait a lot longer.

Time to make more jewelry
Yeah the only thing that keeps me sane, and gives me some spare cash.

Just realised that 45% of my pay goes to something i cannot touch. Monthly-must-pays. I'm actually no better than when I was working in the IT company doing software testing after poly. Need a pay raise really soon. Otherwise this is gonna get really depressing.

I hate to whine, but unfortunately I'm so compelled by my situation to blog about it. I do however blog more often on my EA blog with pretty pictures. Thankfully. Otherwise i'll be really pathetic, sounding like one of those namby pamby girls who only whine & rant about their days. Oh well who cares, why do I need to justify mself anyway right? Lol.

Unknown at 12:39 am